Mikael Munck has 20+ years’ experience as leader and executive in the international technology, financial technology space with extensive international, multi-cultural exposure. Experienced in running companies as CEO, Technology departments as CIO and as Global Head several cross organizational units with direct responsibility for 800+ people.
Mikael has an established record of:
• Building and forming winning teams for success
• Results in business growth and profitability
• Organizational structuring / re-structuring to maximize performance
• Managing high performance / expert teams across multiple geographies / jurisdictions
• Running and establishing governance structure for companywide project portfolio
• Strategy formulation and execution
• Leading Practices development, including agile delivery models and implementation of Continuously Delivery, Minimum Viable Product etc.
• Aligning technology capabilities to business needs. Technology transformations.
• Innovation and Entrepreneurship – execution focused
Mikael is results oriented leader who thrives in environments with a high level of complexity. He is also an experienced board member and international speaker and was named CIO of the year by Danish ‘Computerworld’ in 2012.